Check that there are no other objects between the DC-50 and the phone.Make sure the plate holder doesn't get too warm. If the holder is too warm, take your phone from the plate, and unplug the power supply if connected. The plate may switch off automatically if it gets too hot. This may happen if you are doing many power-consuming activities at the same time, such as watching videos at the same time. When the holder has cooled down, try charging again. In some cases the exposed metal parts on a device may trigger metal detection, and you need to adjust the placement of your device on the DC-50 a little.
- Wireless charger troubleshooting
- I used my phone while charging on the go with my DC-50. The DC-50 was fully charged when I started charging my phone. Why didn't my phone get fully charged?
- Is it normal that my charging plate is making the ticking sound?
- I charged my DC-50 from a wall outlet. At some point I placed my phone on top of the DC-50 to charge them both at the same time. Why didn’t my phone start charging?
- While charging my phone with my DC-50, I plugged in the USB cable to the DC-50 to charge them both at the same time. Why did my phone stop charging?