Check that there are no other objects between the DC-50 and the phone.Make sure the plate holder doesn't get too warm. If the holder is too warm, take your phone from the plate, and unplug the power supply if connected. The plate may switch off automatically if it gets too hot. This may happen if you are doing many power-consuming activities at the same time, such as watching videos at the same time. When the holder has cooled down, try charging again. In some cases the exposed metal parts on a device may trigger metal detection, and you need to adjust the placement of your device on the DC-50 a little.
- While charging my phone with my DC-50, I plugged in the USB cable to the DC-50 to charge them both at the same time. Why did my phone stop charging?
- Is the charging time longer when I’m using the DC-50 as a USB-powered charging plate?
- How long does it take to charge the DC-50?
- Why doesn’t the DC-50 start charging when I’m trying to charge it wirelessly?
- Why doesn’t the DC-50 start or continue charging my device?