To unplug a charger or an accessory, hold and pull the plug, not the cord.
When your charger is not in use, unplug it. If left unused, a fully charged battery will lose its charge over time.
Always keep the battery between 15°C and 25°C (59°F and 77°F) for optimal performance. Extreme temperatures reduce the capacity and lifetime of the battery. A device with a hot or cold battery may not work temporarily.
Do not dispose of batteries in a fire as they may explode. Obey local regulations. Recycle when possible. Do not dispose as household waste.
Do not dismantle, cut, crush, bend, puncture, or otherwise damage the battery in any way. If a battery leaks, do not let liquid touch skin or eyes. If this happens, immediately flush the affected areas with water, or seek medical help. Do not modify, attempt to insert foreign objects into the battery, or immerse or expose it to water or other liquids. Batteries may explode if damaged.
Use the battery and charger for their intended purposes only. Improper use, or use of unapproved or incompatible batteries or chargers may present a risk of fire, explosion, or other hazard, and may invalidate any approval or warranty. If you believe the battery or charger is damaged, take it to a service centre before continuing to use it. Never use a damaged battery or charger. Only use the charger indoors. Do not charge your device during a lightning storm.