Yes. To insert a number in letter mode, press and hold the desired number key till the number is displayed. This way you neither have to scroll through the character choices under the number key, nor switch over to number mode.
- Why doesn't my Nokia Social app work any more on my S40, Asha or S60 Symbian device?
- How do I view contacts stored on SIM card and/or phone memory?
- How do I change the writing language when writing a message or creating a contact on my Nokia Symbian phone?
- How can I prolong the battery life of my Nokia Symbian phone?
- Can I use MMS image as wallpaper?