You can send a message to yourself to see if the message shows correctly on your Nokia device. If the message shows blank in your device, contact local Nokia Care Point for help. Send also a message to someone else to check if the problem exists in their phones.
- Why is the Chat app not working anymore on my Nokia S40 or S60 phone?
- Why doesn't my Nokia Social app work any more on my S40, Asha or S60 Symbian device?
- How can I copy contacts from my SIM card to the phone memory on my Nokia Symbian phone?
- How can I change the Calendar alarm tone on my Nokia Symbian device?
- How do I set up the access point group to use with Mail for Exchange?