If you are recording high quality video to the memory card on Nokia E5-00 device, to ensure the best performance you should use high capacity microSD (or microSDHC) cards from known manufacturers. If your recording to the memory card lags for seconds, replace the memory card with the microSDHC card, which class is 4 (4MB/s = 32Mbit/s) or higher. Note! The class means the data reading and writing speed.
- Can I delete the log files which my Nokia device generates to the phone memory after upgrading to version 081.003?
- Which email services can I use with built-in email client on my Nokia device?
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- Why is the Chat app not working anymore on my Nokia S40 or S60 phone?
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Symbian or Belle phone?