To check the unique Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) Media Access Control (MAC) address that identifies your Nokia phone, enter *#62209526# in the idle mode (or with touch screen phones after opening the dialler).
- How do I manage the scroll key light settings on my Nokia device?
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- Why is the Chat app not working anymore on my Nokia S40 or S60 phone?
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Symbian or Belle phone?
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?