If a consumer purchases music from Nokia music and pays for it individually, the corresponding titles are not DRM protected. So there is no need to renew licenses after the update to Nokia Belle. Same applies for music purchased via iTunes.
- What to do if the email client is not working properly after I updated my phone to Nokia Belle Refresh?
- Where do I find the Mobile TV (Live TV) software for Nokia Mobile TV Receiver SU-33W?
- When I uninstall Social using Application Manager, I still see it on my phone, why?
- Can I organise my mail into folders on my Nokia Belle device?
- Can I view an attachment without downloading it to the Symbian^3 device?