New Nokia Messaging 2.x mailboxes (for Symbian ^3 devices) that are used for new mailbox setup are now limited to specific countries or operators. Existing mailboxes created using Nokia Messaging 2.x will continue to work on the device, but any newly created mailboxes will follow the configuration that controls what countries or operators are allowed to continue with Nokia Messaging 2.x.
- Why is the Chat app not working anymore on my Nokia S40 or S60 phone?
- Can I have multiple mail accounts using ActiveSync on my Symbian^3 device?
- How can I change the Calendar alarm tone on my Nokia Symbian device?
- What can I use instead of eBuddy?
- How do I use signatures on the mail of my Nokia Belle device?