Symbian Anna includes a mandatory Nokia Account creation for some countries/operators. That means, after the update users who don’t have a Nokia account yet will be prompted to create one to activate the phone. Users with an existing Nokia account will only have to enter their password. Their username will be saved.
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- Why is the Chat app not working anymore on my Nokia S40 or S60 phone?
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Symbian or Belle phone?
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- Why am I getting an error when I try to access my Nokia Social app?