Yes, images delivered via MMS can be used as wallpaper. Open the received MMS message, view the image, and select Options > Use image > Set as wallpaper.
- Where do I find the Mobile TV (Live TV) software for Nokia Mobile TV Receiver SU-33W?
- Which email services can I use with built-in email client on my Nokia device?
- How do I manage the scroll key light settings on Nokia E52/E55/E72/E73 phone?
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Symbian or Belle phone?