To check for your current software version, go to Settings > About > More information. The latest Microsoft Update for Windows Phone that you have installed, would be visible under “OS version”, whereas the latest Nokia Update for Windows Phone is visible under “Firmware revision number”.
- Where can I find information about WhatsApp, Skype, Angry Birds, Twitter, NimBuzz, Viber, Fring, or some other non-Microsoft application (3rd party application)?
- What are effects on the Cinemagraph app on my Lumia phone?
- How do I open DNG (Digital Negative format) images on my PC?
- What is the size of DNG files on my Lumia?
- Which editors support DNG's from Lumia phones?