Windows Phone does not currently support this feature. However, if you receive a calendar item via email to your email account such as Outlook.com (Hotmail), Google, Microsoft Exchange, you will get the information synchronized automatically to the calendar on your phone.If you would like to see this support added, you can go to the Windows Phone Feature Suggestions website and make requests for future releases at http://windowsphone.uservoice.com.
- NFC pairing of the Wireless Charging Plate (DT-903) is not working Device Hub, what can I do?
- Which Microsoft and Nokia branded accessories have special support in Device Hub?
- Can I zoom the images with PhotoBeamer app?
- What should I check if push notifications for XYZ third party apps not coming or coming late after Lumia Cyan update?
- How do I enable receiving of files automatically using Messaging+ application on my Lumia?