The Lumia Play to app can share pictures, videos, and music that is stored on your phone and that is not Digital Rights Management (DRM) protected. You cannot share streaming music services, such as Pandora or Mix Radio, as this content is DRM protected.
- What type of data can I transfer from my old phone to my new Lumia Windows Phone 8?
- Why do I get error "Video could not be decoded" when streaming video from YouTube?
- Audio quality is poor when I listen to music using Bluetooth
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password
- I have forgotten Wallet PIN on my Lumia phone