The internet settings are available on the SIM, and they would be read and set when first starting your phone. If not, the internet settings could be handled manually (step 5).
1. Restart your phone with SIM card inserted.
2. Enable the mobile data connection on your phone. Go to Settings > mobile+SIM (cellular) and switch Data connection to On.
3. Check that your data roaming is activated when you are not in your home network. Go to Settings > mobile+SIM (cellular) and select data roaming options.
4. Confirm with your mobile operator that you have an active mobile data subscription (access to internet) on your SIM card.
5. On your phone or computer, try searching online to find the Internet APN settings for your mobile operator. To add your settings manually, select one of the options:
- a. Go to Settings > mobile+SIM > SIM settings > SIM, and tap add Internet APN.
- b. Go to Settings > access point, and tap +.