Search or select a topic below
- Why is there no key light on my Lumia 520, 521, 525, 526, 625 or 1320 phone when I use it in the dark?
- How do I get comma key to the keyboard after the update for my Lumia?
- How do I easily close or switch between recently used apps on my Lumia phone?
- When I charge my Lumia 1320 phone, the clock and notifications are visible all the time. How do I switch them off?
- The glance screen content is black and the settings are blank showing only the header in my Lumia. What can I do?
Set up your phone
- Change the volume
- Transfer your photos, videos, and music from your Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 7
- Switch the phone on
- Transfer contacts and calendar from an iPhone
- Connect the headset
- Transfer content from a Symbian or S40 phone
- Transfer contacts and calendar from a Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 7
- Transfer content to your Nokia Lumia
- Insert the memory card
- Transfer Outlook info from an Android phone
- Transfer content from Nokia Asha
- Transfer content using the Welcome Home to Windows Phone app
- Insert the SIM card
- Transfer Office documents from a Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 7
- Icons shown on your phone
- Transfer contacts, calendar entries, and text messages from a previous Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8
- Transfer photos and videos from an Android phone
- Lock the keys and screen
- Charge your phone with a USB charger
- Transfer photos, videos, and music from an iPhone
- Copy contacts
- Remove the memory card
- Transfer Office documents from a Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8
- Transfer office documents from an Android phone
- Transfer content from an Apple Mac
- Transfer your photos, videos, and music from a previous Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8
Documents and files
- pdfNokia Lumia 1320 User Guide ( 1.67 MB )
Get the user guide in PDF format.