No, your phone is not compatible with nano-SIM cards. Using incompatible SIM cards or SIM card adapters may damage the phone, the card or corrupt the sim card data.
- How do I configure my number to be private when I call someone on my Lumia phone?
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- Can I use my Lumia as a tethered modem for my laptop?
- What should I do if my Lumia phone is not recognized by a computer running Windows XP?
- What type of wired headsets can I use with my Lumia phone?