Yes, you can. To make sure your phone can recognise your touch, tap Settings > touch, and switch Touch sensitivity to high.
- What to check if I can't sign in or create the Microsoft account on my Lumia phone during the initial setup?
- How do I remove my Lumia phone from the account settings at windowsphone.com?
- How can I transfer my contacts, messages, calendar entries or photos to my Lumia?
- What can I do to increase speed on my Lumia?
- How do I get comma key to the keyboard after the update for my Lumia?