Remove any kind of protective foil or tape from the screen to check if it prevents the touch screen working. It has been observed that some 3rd party screen protectors for Lumia 1320 may degrade the touch screen performance. The problem can be fixed by removing the screen protector foil.
- How do I remove my Lumia phone from the account settings at windowsphone.com?
- How can I transfer my contacts, messages, calendar entries or photos to my Lumia?
- What can I do to increase speed on my Lumia?
- How do I get comma key to the keyboard after the update for my Lumia?
- I cannot end a call because my Lumia screen remains black