Remove any kind of protective foil or tape from the screen to check if it prevents the touch screen working. It has been observed that some 3rd party screen protectors for Lumia 1320 may degrade the touch screen performance. The problem can be fixed by removing the screen protector foil.
- What to check if I can't add or create the Microsoft account on my Lumia phone during the initial setup?
- What type of wired headsets can I use with my Lumia phone?
- Why does the side key seem to get stuck after I put the back cover on my Lumia phone?
- Why can I not find the option to show more tiles on my Lumia?
- I cannot end a call because my Lumia screen remains black.