Learn how to transfer content from your Nokia Asha to your Nokia Lumia.
These instructions are for phones running on the Nokia Asha platform.
You must have a memory card inserted in your phone.
You can transfer the following from your Nokia Asha:
Other content created by you
- Use a compatible USB cable to connect your Nokia Asha to your computer, and on the phone, select Mass storage.
- On your computer, open a file manager, such as Windows Explorer, and browse to your phone. You can see your phone (and the content stored on your memory card) as a separate drive on your computer.
- Drag and drop items to your computer.
- Use the cable to connect your Nokia Lumia to your computer.
- Use the file manager of your computer to drag and drop
the files to your Nokia Lumia.
Tip: Instead of using the USB cable, you can use the Welcome Home to Windows Phone app to transfer your files to your Nokia Lumia. Go to http://www.windowsphone.com/, download the app to your computer, and follow the instructions.