Use the Welcome Home app to transfer content from your iPhone, Blackberry, or Android phone to your new Nokia Lumia.
The Welcome Home to Windows Phone app is available only in selected countries and languages.
You can transfer the following from your iPhone, Blackberry, or Android phone:
Your music (for iPhone, first use iTunes to sync your music to your computer)
- On your computer, go to http://www.markspace.com/windowsphone/nokia, and select Windows Phone 8 Users Click Here.
- See Welcome Home requirements to check if your computer system software is compatible with the app.
- Sign up with your name and mail address, and download the Welcome Home app to your computer. Downloading may take a while.
- Use a compatible USB cable to connect your old phone to your computer, and change the settings of your phone according to the instructions shown in the Welcome Home app.
- Select which content you want the Welcome Home app to transfer.
- When asked, sign in to your Microsoft account.
- In the Welcome Home app, select Next to copy your contacts and calendar entries to your Microsoft account.
Your contacts and calendar entries are automatically transferred to your Nokia Lumia if you’re signed in to your Microsoft account.
- In the Welcome Home app, select Next to copy your photos, videos, and music to your computer in the corresponding folders (created by the Welcome Home app).
- Use a compatible USB cable to connect your Nokia Lumia to your computer, and use the file manager of your computer to drag and drop the copied files to your phone.