Keep up with the beat and buy your favourite music from Nokia MixRadio.
Tip: Where available, use a Wi-Fi connection to stream and download music. For info on connecting to the internet, see your phone user guide.
- On the start screen, swipe left, and tap Nokia MixRadio.
- Swipe to the search view.
- Write the name of an artist, an album, or a song.
- Tap the song or album you want to download.
- Tap the price of the song or album. Some songs can only be downloaded as part of an album.
- If asked, sign in to your Nokia account.
- Select a payment method.
Songs are saved to your phone and automatically added to your music collection.