Want to take great photos of moving objects? Use Nokia Camera smart sequence mode to convert photos of moving objects into a single dynamic photo.
- Take a photo using Nokia Camera smart sequence mode.
Tip: You don't need to follow the moving object when taking the photo. Just keep the camera still.
- Tap the round thumbnail next to .
- Swipe up to ACTION SHOT, and tap the photo.
- To delete moving objects from the photo, tap the white circles at the bottom of the screen.
- To select which moving object you want to highlight, tap , and move
the circle at the bottom right corner of the screen.
Tip: To highlight all the moving objects, tap .
- When you're done, tap .