Before a trip, you might find it handy to save info about hotels, attractions, or petrol stations. Create collections for your saved places to keep them organised.
To save places, you need to be signed in to your Nokia account. Sign in to your account when you're asked to do so. You can also create an account, if you don't have one.
- On the start screen, swipe left, and tap HERE Maps.
- To search for an address or place, tap .
- When the place is shown on the map, to open the place details view, tap the info bubble.
- In the place details view, tap .
- Tap the collection to which you want to add the place. To create a new collection, tap .
View your collections
- In the main view, tap .
Remove a saved place from a collection
- In the main view, tap , the collection, and the place, and tap .
To remove an entire collection, in the COLLECTIONS view, tap and hold a collection, and tap delete.