Use your Microsoft account and SkyDrive to transfer office documents from your Android phone.
- Use a compatible USB cable to connect your Android phone to your computer, and on your phone, select Mass storage, if asked.
- Drag and drop the files to your computer. Note the folders where you stored the files.
- On your computer, go to http://www.live.com/, and sign in to your Microsoft account.
- In your Microsoft account, select SkyDrive, and drag and drop the files you want from your computer to SkyDrive.
- To access your files on your Nokia Lumia, tap Office > SkyDrive, and follow the instructions shown on your phone.