The Lumia 2520 has a host of different connectivity options, such as SkyDrive, NFC and Bluetooth.
Assuming that the sending device also supports NFC, then the simplest approach to send say an image from a Lumia phone would be to:
- Ensure that NFC is enabled on both devices:
- On Windows Phone platform, NFC is referred to as tap+send and can be found under settings > tap+send.
- On the Lumia 2520, the NFC settings can be found under Settings > Change PC settings > Network > Flight (Airplane) mode > NFC.
- On the Lumia phone, open the content you wish to share, for example an image from the Photos app and select from the options: share… > Tap+Send.
- Touch your Lumia phone to the Lumia 2520 at the NFC label.
- On the Lumia 2520 you will be asked to confirm the transfer with the popup Receive content?