At the point the Lumia Play to app connects to your TV or other DLNA renderer, the app will negotiate the types of media the DLNA renderer supports. If you try to share any other media than what the DLNA renderer has informed it supports, then Lumia Play to will inform you.
- I cannot download or get application updates when first starting the Store app on my Lumia. How can I resolve this issue?
- How can I transfer my contacts, calendar entries and to-dos to my Lumia (Windows Phone 7)?
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password
- How do I find the MAC address and other phone information of my Lumia phone?
- I cannot get a mobile network signal on my Lumia phone