No, your phone is not compatible with nano-SIM cards. Using incompatible SIM cards or SIM card adapters may damage the phone, the card or corrupt the sim card data.
- Does my Nokia Lumia use an IP address when it accesses data networks?
- Can I use my Nokia Lumia as a tethered modem for my laptop?
- I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection on my Lumia (Windows Phone 7)
- How do I configure my number to be private when I call someone on my Lumia phone?
- What can I do if my Lumia (Windows Phone 7) cannot be recognized by Zune?