- Use the Nokia battery charger that was included with your phone. Older chargers may not fully charge the battery.
- Reset your phone. Press and hold the Power and Volume down keys simultaneously until you feel the phone vibrate. After this operation, you may need to set the date and time on the phone. Note that this does not remove any settings or your personal content.
- I cannot download or get application updates when first starting the Store app on my Lumia. How can I resolve this issue?
- How can I transfer my contacts, calendar entries and to-dos to my Lumia (Windows Phone 7)?
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password
- How do I find the MAC address and other phone information of my Lumia phone?
- I cannot get a mobile network signal on my Lumia phone