At the point the Lumia Play to app connects to your TV or other DLNA renderer, the app will negotiate the types of media the DLNA renderer supports. If you try to share any other media than what the DLNA renderer has informed it supports, then Lumia Play to will inform you.
- I cannot end a call because my Lumia screen remains black.
- What are sensors in my Lumia phone and what they do?
- Where do I get news about SW changes for Lumia phones?
- How do I opt out of the Nokia Improvement Program in the My Nokia app?
- What is Nokia Improvement Program in the My Nokia app for Lumia phones?