YouTube AccountTo upload videos on YouTube you will need a YouTube account -- it's free, and requires an email address and password. If you already have a Google account, you can use the same email address to link your Google account with a new YouTube account.VideoIn order to get media play at a good quality on YouTube, it must be in a supported format. Lumia 610 SW version 1066.0000.8779.12340 (and onwards) has a fix on Video capture functionality.Windows Movie MakerWindows Movie Maker is a free video editing software that is a part of Microsoft's Windows Essentials software suite. It offers the ability to create and edit videos and then publish them on YouTube (or other social networking and video sharing sites).
If you may wish to upload a video file to YouTube that you have taken with your Lumia phone, follow the steps:
- Record a video on your Lumia.
- Have Zune PC software running and connect the Lumia to the PC.
- On Zune software, once a synch is ready, go to Phone > Videos and select Copy to my collection by clicking right mouse key on the video.
- From the top menu, select Collection > Videos.
- Select Create a movie by clicking right mouse key on the video. If you do not already have Windows Movie Maker, download and install it via Windows Essentials 2012.
- On the Windows Movie Maker, use toolbar options to share your movie online on YouTube (or other social networking and video sharing sites) or save it a file.