Broken lines are caused by a phenomenon called parallax. As you move the camera the point of view change. You get a similar effect if you close one eye at a time and look at the same object; it will appear different because the point of view changes. The problem is more likely to arise when objects are very close to you. In general it is not easy to stitch objects from different points of view. Please see the tips for making Panoramas work well to alleviate this problem.
- Lines that are straight in real life appear broken in a stitched image on Panorama. Why?
- Why do stitched photos sometimes have ghosting effects with Panorama on my Lumia device?
- Lines that are straight in real life appear bent in a stitched image on Panorama. What can I do?
- How do I delete my shared cinemagraphs from the shared server on my Lumia phone?
- How can I start Cinemagraph for capturing on my Lumia phone?