Broken lines are caused by a phenomenon called parallax. As you move the camera the point of view change. You get a similar effect if you close one eye at a time and look at the same object; it will appear different because the point of view changes. The problem is more likely to arise when objects are very close to you. In general it is not easy to stitch objects from different points of view. Please see the tips for making Panoramas work well to alleviate this problem.
- What can I do if the camera on my Lumia phone does not work properly?
- Can I zoom the images with PhotoBeamer app?
- How can I save my cinemagraphs in Lumia Cinemagraph?
- I’ve deleted my cinemagraphs from my phone, but I still have some shared at memories.nokia.com. How do I keep my shared cinemagraphs?
- Can I download my shared cinemagraphs back to my Lumia phone?