Broken lines are caused by a phenomenon called parallax. As you move the camera the point of view change. You get a similar effect if you close one eye at a time and look at the same object; it will appear different because the point of view changes. The problem is more likely to arise when objects are very close to you. In general it is not easy to stitch objects from different points of view. Please see the tips for making Panoramas work well to alleviate this problem.
- Can I zoom the images with PhotoBeamer app?
- What can I do if the camera on my Lumia phone does not work properly?
- Why did I receive an email about Lumia Cinemagraph when I have opted out of marketing communications?
- How can I save my cinemagraphs in Lumia Cinemagraph?
- What happens to my cinemagraphs at memories.nokia.com after 12 January 2015?