Windows Phone syncs calendar data such as meetings, tasks, and other items that are scheduled up to two weeks in the past. After the data is synced to the phone, it remains in the phone calendar for three months. In other words, the phone stores three months of past calendar data. There is no option to store the older non-repeat items than this. Although you can review your past events through your phone's mobile browser by going to the calendar at http://calendar.live.com
- Can I get a notification if I receive call or text messages from blocked numbers?
- Can I transfer the messages and contacts to a file on my Lumia phone?
- How can I block phone calls and text messages on my Lumia using the call+SMS filter app?
- What can I do if the screen on my Lumia will no longer rotate?
- I cannot send or receive text messages on my Lumia phone