You can let your kids use some apps on your phone without having to worry about them accidentally deleting your work mail, making online purchases, or doing anything else they shouldn't. Put selected apps, games, and other favourites for kids to enjoy in their own start screen.
- On the start screen, swipe down from the top of the screen, and tap ALL SETTINGS.
- Tap kid's corner.
- Choose which content your kids can use. You can also set
a password to keep your kids from accessing your own start screen.
Tip: Show your kids how they can personalise their start screen. To change, for example, the background picture, tap customise. On the start screen, you can resize or move tiles in the normal way.
Tip: To let your kids make an in-app purchase, such as buy game points, define a Wallet PIN. You must type in the Wallet PIN to make each purchase. To define a Wallet PIN, tap Wallet > > settings+PIN. Some purchases may not be available for all ages.
Go to your own start screen
- Press the power key twice, and swipe up on your own lock screen. If you've set a password, type it in.
Go back to the kid's start screen
- On your own lock screen, swipe left, and on the kid's lock screen, swipe up.
Switch the kid's start screen off
- On the start screen, swipe down from the top of the screen, tap ALL SETTINGS, and switch kid's corner to Off.