Calling your friends is quick and easy when you've saved them as contacts in your phone.
- Tap .
- Tap the contact and the number, if the contact has several
Tip: Is your friend's voice too loud or quiet? Press the volume keys to change the volume.
Tip: Want to let others hear the conversation? Tap speaker.
Call a phone number
- Tap , type in the phone number, and tap call.
To type in the + character, used for international calls, tap and hold 0.
Search your call history
- To search for a call record, swipe to history, tap , and type in the contact's name or phone number.
Remove a call record
- To remove a call record, swipe to history, tap and hold the call record, and tap delete.
To remove all the call records, tap > select calls > > select all > .
Copy and paste a phone number
- On the start screen, tap People, swipe to contacts, tap a contact, tap and hold the phone number, tap copy, and in a text box, tap .