With text and multimedia messages, you can quickly contact your friends and family.
- Tap Messaging.
- Tap .
If you start writing a message and switch to another app before sending it, you can continue your message when you return to Messaging. Tap > drafts. The draft message is deleted when sent.
- To add a recipient from your contacts list, tap , or start writing
a name. You can also type in a phone number.
Tip: To add several recipients, tap > , select the recipients you want, and tap .
- Tap the message box, and write your message.
Tip: To add a smiley, tap .
- To add an attachment, such as a photo, tap , and select the attachment.
- To send the message, tap .
If you’re unable to send a multimedia message, check the following:
Your mobile subscription supports multimedia messages.
Your data connection is switched on. Swipe down from the top of the screen, tap ALL SETTINGS > mobile+SIM, and switch Data connection to on.
Only compatible devices can receive and show multimedia messages. Messages may look different in different devices.
Forward a message
- In threads, tap a conversation, tap and hold the message you want to forward, and tap forward.
Before forwarding the message, you can edit what's written or add or remove attachments.
Forward multiple messages
- In threads, tap a conversation and > select messages, tap the check boxes that appear next to the messages, and tap to add a recipient.