Need to remember an appointment? Add it to your calendar.
- Tap .
- Type in the details you want, and set the time.
- To add, for example, the duration, reminder, or recurrence for the event, tap more details.
- When done, tap .
Tip: To edit an event, tap and hold the event you want, tap edit, and edit the details you want.
Send a meeting invitation
- When creating an event, tap more details > add someone > , select the contacts you want, and tap .
You can send meeting invitations to contacts who have a mail address.
Create an event on another calendar
- By default, your events go to your Microsoft account calendar. If you have, for example, a shared calendar with your family, you can create and share the event instantly. To change the calendar when creating the event, tap more details > Calendar and the calendar you want to use.
You can create an event to a calendar you are sharing with other people, such as your Family room calendar or your work calendar, so they know when you are busy.
Change your status for an event
- When you want to let others know when you’re busy or out of the office, tap more details > Status and the status you want. By default, your status is free.
Delete an appointment
- Tap and hold the appointment, and tap delete.