Keep your friends with you. Save their phone numbers, addresses, and other info to the People hub.
Tap People, and swipe to contacts.
Add a contact
- Tap .
- If you're signed in to several accounts, select the account
to which you want to save the contact.
You cannot save a contact to your phone only, it’s always saved to an account.
- Add the contact details, and tap .
Tip: Your contacts are backed up automatically to your Microsoft account.
Edit a contact
- Tap the contact and , and edit or add details, such as a ringtone or a web address.
Delete a contact
- Tap the contact and > delete.
The contact is deleted both from your phone and, with some exceptions such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, from the social networking service where it's stored.
Tip: If you want to delete multiple contacts quickly, on your computer, log in to people.live.com with your Microsoft account, and delete them there.
Filter your contacts list
- If you don't want contacts from social networking services
to show up in your contacts list, you can filter them out. In the
contacts list, tap > settings > filter contacts list and the accounts you want to show or hide.
Tip: You can also filter out the contacts without phone numbers. Switch Hide contacts without phone numbers to On.