You can create contact groups to send a message to several people at the same time, or to see social updates from just group members. For example, you can add family members to the same group and reach them quickly with the same message.
Tap People, and swipe to rooms.
- Tap > Group.
- Write a name for the group, and tap .
- Tap and a contact. To add another contact, tap again.
- Tap .
Tip: There is already a group called Best friends in your phone.
Add a new group contact
- Tap the group, and tap > and a contact.
Remove a contact from a group
- Tap the group and . Tap the contact and remove from group.
Rename a group
- Tap the group and > rename, and write the new name.
Delete a contact group
- Tap the group and > delete.