You can use certain features of your phone when it is locked, without having to type in the security code.
- To wake up your phone, press the power key.
View your notifications
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
Open the camera
- If you add a shortcut for the camera in the action centre,
you can quickly switch the camera on when your phone is locked. Press
the power key, swipe down from the top of the screen, and tap .
If your phone has a camera key, press and hold the camera key for a couple of seconds.
Change how incoming calls are notified
- Press a volume key, and tap .
Pause or resume music, or skip to another song
- Use the music player controls shown at the top of the screen.
Tip: If you’re listening to the radio, you can also use the music controls on the lock screen to change the station or mute the radio.