- First select the Office Hub and swipe over to places (locations).
- Tap Office 365 and select Setup.
- Choose a new Outlook account.
- Fill in the account credentials (Office 365 email address and password).
- Once your email set up is complete, press Finish. Then the SharePoint site is automatically added to the locations panel.
- Tap Team site, fill in a separate authentication to access your company SharePoint.
For more info on Office 365, see the video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QxiYmAerpw (in English only).