Restart your phone with SIM card inserted, and retry sending a multimedia message (your phone loads the settings from the SIM card).
- Tip! Send a multimedia message to the own mobile phone number. This will test sending and receiving capabilities in one go.
- Important! MMS requires data connectivity, specifically a mobile (cellular) data. To ensure your mobile data connection works, disable Wi-Fi networking temporarily (Settings > WiFi) and try connecting to any well-known internet address with Internet Explorer app.
- Note! If you have Multi-SIM (two SIM cards with the same mobile phone number), note that MMS can only be received on your assigned “primary” SIM card.
If you can connect to the internet but you cannot send the multimedia messages, try entering the new settings manually
- Try searching online to find the multimedia (MMS) settings for your mobile operator. To add your settings manually, do the following:
- Install Network Setup application from Store (Marketplace).
- Start the app, and tap +.
Add the settings manually, select Make this my current APN and tap Save.