No, your phone is not compatible with nano-SIM cards. Using incompatible SIM cards or SIM card adapters may damage the phone, the card or corrupt the sim card data.
- How can I check the IMEI number of my Lumia phone?
- I cannot download or update apps from Store on my Lumia. How can I resolve this issue?
- What can I do if the camera on my Lumia phone does not work properly?
- Lines that are straight in real life appear broken in a stitched image on Panorama. Why?
- Why do stitched photos sometimes have ghosting effects with Panorama on my Lumia device?