Windows Phone syncs calendar data such as meetings, tasks, and other items that are scheduled up to two weeks in the past. After the data is synced to the phone, it remains in the phone calendar for three months. In other words, the phone stores three months of past calendar data. There is no option to store the older non-repeat items than this. Although you can review your past events through your phone's mobile browser by going to the calendar at http://calendar.live.com
- How do I remove my Lumia phone from the account settings at windowsphone.com?
- How do I get comma key to the keyboard after the update for my Lumia?
- What is the Find My Phone functionality, and how does that work on my Lumia?
- Why are the app notifications coming late on my Lumia phone?
- Why does SMS message get converted to MMS message?