Nokia Lumia smartphones can be launched as LTE ready, if LTE (4G) services are not yet offered by your network service provider. LTE functionality (4G option in phone settings) can later be enabled with a software update.What's more, your Lumia phone is equipped with over-the-air updating so you don’t need any cables for the update. Just follow the update prompts on your phone screen – the easiest way to keep up to date with the latest enhancements.
- Why does Storyteller on my Lumia tablet pair automatically with my phone's Lumia Share app?
- Does the Lumia Share app work on all Lumia phones?
- Does the Lumia Share app work in all Wi-Fi network environments?
- Is there a way to share only some images with the Lumia Share app on my phone?
- Can I disconnect the sharing connection in the Lumia Share app on my Lumia phone?