The time to start up for the first time depends on the amount of preloaded content on your phone. The richer content your phone has, the more time it takes to start up. The initial phone setup can take more than 5 minutes where the screen maybe be blank for a while, so be patient and make sure there is enough power in the battery.
- What Bluetooth profiles are used on my Lumia phone?
- How can I check the IMEI number of my Lumia phone?
- The cable connection between my Lumia phone and computer does not work
- What can I do if the latest Lumia extras are missing on my phone?
- NFC pairing of the Wireless Charging Plate (DT-903) is not working Device Hub, what can I do?