No, your phone is not compatible with nano-SIM cards. Using incompatible SIM cards or SIM card adapters may damage the phone, the card or corrupt the sim card data.
- Can I zoom the images with PhotoBeamer app?
- What should I check if push notifications for XYZ third party apps not coming or coming late after Lumia Cyan update?
- How do I enable receiving of files automatically using Messaging+ application on my Lumia?
- How do I start sending files using Messaging+ application on my Lumia?
- How do I share videos during a call using the Messaging+ application on Nokia Lumia?