No, your phone is not compatible with nano-SIM cards. Using incompatible SIM cards or SIM card adapters may damage the phone, the card or corrupt the sim card data.
- NFC pairing of the Wireless Charging Plate (DT-903) is not working Device Hub, what can I do?
- Which Microsoft and Nokia branded accessories have special support in Device Hub?
- My Lumia does not start up
- My Lumia phone forwards incoming calls to voice mail too quickly.
- My Lumia phone does not forward incoming calls to voice mail.