Yes, you can use your Facebook ID to sign in. To sign in with your Facebook ID, swipe to My profile, tap Connect with Nokia account, and tap the Facebook logo. Once you set your Facebook ID to be your Nokia account, you can use your Facebook ID to log in to all your Nokia apps and services, including App Social Beta.
- Which languages does Cortana support?
- I cannot download or get application updates when first starting the Store app on my Lumia. How can I resolve this issue?
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password
- Where can I find info about the amount of memory on my Lumia?
- How do I find the MAC address and other phone information of my Lumia phone?