An access point is where your device connects e.g. to a packet data or WLAN network. A destination is a group of one or more access points. When there are more than one access point defined in a destination, the connection is attempted in the order in which the access points are placed in the group. If the connection to the first access point cannot be established, the next access point is tried.
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- Why is the Chat app not working anymore on my Nokia S40 or S60 phone?
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Symbian or Belle phone?
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- Why am I getting an error when I try to access my Nokia Social app?