You can install a widget from Nokia Store to the home screen in the following way:
- Press and hold an empty slot in home screen.
- Select Add content or Add widget or tap + label.
- In the list of available widgets, select Download content or tap the Nokia Store icon (the device connects now to Nokia Store).
- In Nokia Store, search the widget which you want to install.
- Select Download to start downloading and installing the widget.
- If prompted, select the memory where you want the widget to be installed.
- After the installation is complete, exit Nokia Store.
- If the widget catalogue is not shown, select Add content or + on home screen to view the widget list.
- Select the newly installed widget from the list.
- Select Yes if prompted to allow the widget to access the network and phone data.
Alternatively you can log in to Nokia Store with your PC and send an SMS to your mobile device for downloading and installing the widget.